2 x Administator Assistant
My client is looking for 2 New Office Administrator's to join their successful, fun & very hard working team.
You will be working in the top leading branch of the company and they expect to stay at the top.
They need someone who's up to the challenge, who's willing to put in the hard work but more importantly someone who is a team player.
This is a very good opportunity for anyone who is looking for job that offers great progression within the company and this one does just that. From the moment you start you will be giving training to help you progress and also training so that you understand exactly what it is your company does. The training is to City & Guild level.
The duties and skills required :
• Notify customers of equipment not returned both verbally and in writing,
• Follow up Quotations and secure orders
• Deal with any queries in a timely manner
• Record keeping
• Ensure all paperwork is filed in an organised manner.
• Maintain a flexible approach to the role to enable coverage for team members in the event of holidays and sickness, and undertake any other duties, which fall within your capabilities.
• Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Interface with the Hire Desks, branches, re-hire suppliers, customers, employees
• Daily maintenance of the customer damage programme
• Daily maintenance of the out of date equipment on hire
When it is considered necessary or appropriate by management you may be required to carry out any duties considered within your skill and competence to assist the smooth running of the business.
Hours of work 7:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday ... 1 Saturday every 3 weeks 8:00 - 12:00
This is a Temp 2 Perm position. 12 weeks a temp worker with potential of being offered a full time position at the end of the 12 weeks. Salary to be £18000 - £20500 depending on Exp.
Applicant must have a driving licence and preferably a car as some times it will be required for you to do visit to keep up customer relations.
- Educated to reasonable level
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job