1st Line Support Technician
Working as part of the IT Team, the 1st line support technician will support the business with first line customer support, system and log maintenance/updates, troubleshooting support. The successful candidate will also be responsible for receiving and making user support calls, keeping the users informed, logging any requests, keeping task information up-to-date and providing feedback.
The successful candidate must be hard-working, prepared to take personal responsibility, and flexible with out of hours working, including some evenings, early morning, and weekends when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping the end user with their day support queries.
- Including resetting passwords
- Helping with application queries
- Checking logs
- Testing backups
- Keeping to documentation up to date
- Following policy and procedures
- Remote desktop support
- Telephone support
- Liaising with third parties
- System and application configuration
- Monitoring threat alert systems
- A positive personable manner and the comfort and ability to deal with people in person over the phone and by email.
- Ability to liaise with people at various different levels and work across multiple teams
- A keen eye for detail, with a logical approach to work
- Energy, passion and an interest in learning
- A 'hands on' proactive approach and good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Positive and professional attitude
- Smart in appearance
- The ability to work as a team member in a busy and fast paced working environment
Experience with the following technologies and standards would be advantageous:
- Veeam Backup, Anti-virus
- Windows 7, 10
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016,SQL server,Exchange, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Knowledge of Firewalls, switches and routers
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, 9001 and 22301
Agenda only recruits people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"