Job Title: 1st Line Support Analyst
Salary: £21,000 per annum (Overtime Available)
Do you want to work in fast growing, international technology company, which invests in their staff, offers excellent benefits, and offers excellent progression opportunities?
Our client is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to work as part of a team, and progress into a 2nd line support role. You will be expected to resolve desktop issues and get involved with basic networking, firewalls and basic server and exchange troubleshooting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To perform daily checks of clients systems
- To respond to client requests via email and phone
- To record information about issues into our designated ticketing system
- To solve or escalate client tickets
- To go onsite to clients to solve problems when required
- To provide on-call cover one week in eight
- To maintain a high level of customer service
- To ensure all your tickets are closed or escalated by the end of the day
- To commit to the team and offer help as needed
Systems experience required:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure with the excellent progression model
- Cost for 2nd line support training covered
- Progression to 2nd line means candidates will spend 75% of their time in London
- Minimum of 40 hours per week on shift rotation - 0700-1600, 0800-1700, 0900-1800, 1200-2000, Monday to Friday
- Salary up to £21,000 with overtime average £1,000
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
- 1st Line Support Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job