1st Line Support Advisor
For over 10 years my client has provided software solutions for high-end retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers, and they are now looking for a professional individual to join the Suport Desk Team.
You will be providing first line support by telephone and remote internet access to customers within the retail industry who are using their Software.
- Handling calls from customers, using remote access to their systems in order to resolve problems experienced
- Building a good working relationship with the Customers' Senior Management team and staff members, as an extension of their business
- Seeing assistance from team members where you are not able to resolve the matter within your own experience
- The range of problems cover the elementary day to day use of the computer system for both their own software, and the standard Microsoft packages for Word, Excel, Email, etc, to resolving networking, internet and database problems.
Permanent employment, office working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm. Also on a rota to cover 'out of hours' service (1 week per month)
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £15,268
- Additional out of hours payment
- Free parking on-site
- Company Pension
- Scope for progression and development
- Working with prestigious clients
- Good Telephone manner, ability to listen and understand the problem being experienced
- Ability to attempt to re-create the problem using in-house facilities, reporting back to the customer to explain the solution or resolve the problem
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations where the customer is experiencing a failure with the system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Familiarity with using iPads and/or Tablets, a knowledge of standard PC functions
- Own transport required due to lack of regular public transport links
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Executive Permanents Consultant- Reed Specialist Recruitment. email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'