A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in our highly regarded and forward thinking IT services organisation. The first line engineer is to ensure our strict response SLAs are met and our client’s demands are completed on time.
Our experienced team provide an excellent environment for a technical engineer who relishes working across a range of technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their IT career
- First point of contact via phone and email.
- Helping with any Troubleshooting remotely.
- Assisting in rolling out new and ongoing projects.
- Hardware and Software maintenance to include health checks.
- Responding to major client incidents
- Maintaining call logs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot both hardware and software issues.
- Providing advice on emerging technologies to clients.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Excellent client interaction with confident spoken and written English.
- Logical approach to troubleshooting.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management (awareness of time constraints and deadlines).
- Ability to research and learn new technologies/solutions under pressure.
- Strong team player, willing to share knowledge.
You should have a minimum of 12 months experience in a first line role, ideally within an IT MSP services company however this is not a prerequisite. Exposure to the below technologies but not limited too.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012(R2), 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013 & 2016 Beneficial
- Microsoft Office 365 - Administration
- Windows, 7,8 & 10
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Backup - Administering and Maintaining
- Understanding of Networking, Subnets, Lan, Wan, DNS
- SharePoint (desirable but not essential)
- Remote Control
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job