Fantastic opportunity to join a well established legal sector organisation as a 1st/2nd line support technician on a permanent basis.
My client is a well established legal sector organisation based in Bristol. They are looking for a 1st/2nd line support technician to join them on a permanent basis.
- To provide 1st/2nd line support to internal users across a Microsoft environment.
- Provide network support (TCP/IP, patching, Wifi connectivity).
- Adhere to agreed SLAs and ensure excellent end user customer service
- Escalting issues as appropriate in line with ITIL framework
- Working effectively as part of a team on projects as well as by yourself for BAU support tasks.
- Working with industry specific tools to ensure smooth business/IT functionality
- Experience in a previous 1st/2nd line support role
- Technical knowledge across Windows7-10, Exchange, Office 2013, Active Directory, Citrix.
- Basic network skills (TCP/IP, patching, Wifi connectivity, WAN, LAN)
- Previous experience working with Practice Management and Document Management software is highly desirable/
- Experience in the legal sector is highly desirable (other professional services considered)
£25,000-£27,000 + additional benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'