121 SEN Teaching Assistant - Wakefield
The Catholic Diocesan Supply Service (CDSS) is a partnership between Academics and the Diocese of Leeds. Formed in January 2010, the partnership provides Catholic Schools with teachers and support staff who support and play an important role in the Catholic ethos of our schools.
Behaviour Teaching Assistant - Wakefield- full time, part time and daily supply available.
Academics are supporting Primary schools in Wakefield who are looking for enthusiastic and confident candidates with strong behaviour management skills to work on daily, short and longer term assignments. Many of the schools we support are vibrant, all-inclusive and offer a very supportive and warm environment for teaching assistants to flourish in even if on daily supply. We are eager to find passionate professionals looking for more work and supportive agency to partner with.
The job role includes:
* Experience in supporting children from EYFS to KS2 age range
* Strong behaviour management skills (EBD)
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning
* Education and Training on hand if needed
* Monitor students' progression and raise attainment levels
* SEN experience is desirable but not essential (ADHD, AUTISM, EAL,PMLD)
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
* Resilient, driven, determined and self motivated
* Team Teach Trained ideal but not essential
* UK Teaching Assistant Qualification
* UK classroom management experience or mentoring experience
* Available ASAP to start
* Valid DBS or DBS on update service.
* Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Degree qualified
* Experience working in schools
If you are a Teaching Assistant or a graduate who can motivate and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. If you are a graduate who is looking to get into teaching and is looking for an opportunity, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you.
Contact Alison at Academics by sending your CV to or call for more information
- Teaching Assistant
- Classroom Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'