111 CALL HANDLER - FULL TIME OR PART TIME
6 WEEKS TRAINING;
- Week 1, 2 and 3: 9:30 - 4:30
- Week 4, and 6: 14:00 - 22:00
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 2pm - Midnight/ Saturday & Sunday: 6am - Midnight
Salary: £8.70 - £10.70 p/h
Nouvo Recruitment are working alongside a professional and fast paced call centre that take a high volume of important inbound calls. Working as a Call Centre Advisor is challenging, stimulating and highly rewarding, where you’re making a difference to people who use the service every day. If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today!!!
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from the public
- Call back selected callers for follow up's and also escalating issues if neccessary
- Making notes onto the system from customers
- Use a specialist computer software to capture caller information
- Signpost people to the most appropriate service
- Undertake technical and administrative duties
- Experience within a Call Centre
- Good listening skills
- High quality telephone manner
- Efficient and resilient
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Telephone Manner
- Common Sense
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'