The ideal candidate will must have/be
• Experience working with SEN pupils e.g. ASD/Autism, ADHD, complex needs, BSL, PMLD, vision impairment, EBD etc.
• Hold a teaching assistant qualification or relevant SEN qualifications e.g. Team Teach, Makaton, BSL Level 1-3, First Aid, PECS etc.
• Passionate about working with students
• Creative and ambitious in approach to work
In return Reed will offer you
• Competitive rates of pay
• Temp to perm options
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Fay Charnock at Reed Education.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'