Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you the talented Tax Manager we’re looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced tax professional to hit the ground running as a manager of a thriving tax function.
If you’re keen to make a real mark at a highly regarded accountancy practice, motivating a small team and driving the department’s strategic direction, this Tax Manager job in Sheffield could be the right career move for you.
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Do you excel at building trusted relationships in a client facing role?
- Would you love a better work / life balance with hybrid working options?
- Can you deliver a varied tax skillset as an integral team member?
- Are you career-minded and motivated by a clear path to progression?
What are we looking for? You’ll be qualified, or soon to be, with impressive tax experience in practice. You’ll have a natural talent for inspiring those around you, as well as sound commercial understanding. With a proactive approach to problem solving, you’ll drive forward the corporate and personal tax teams.
This opportunity is a key role within the firm and will suit a self-motivated professional. Want to know more? Contact us in confidence today to take a step towards your new Tax role.
- Manage the tax provision, overseeing and motivating a small team.
- Work closely with a varied client portfolio, ensuring client expectations and deadlines are being met.
- Lead client liaison including regular meetings, building trusted and long-lasting relationships.
- Support complex tax work, including reviewing computations and providing trusted feedback.
- Review efficiencies and recommend new processes to improve workflow.
- Confidently network and scope for new business opportunities, as well as identifying new service lines for the existing portfolio.
- Review the work of junior team members, providing supportive mentorship.
- Work closely with senior team members, providing support as needed.
- Set an example to the team as a natural leader.
About The Employer
This Tax Manager job is based within a leading firm of accountants in Sheffield. The experienced team provides an all-encompassing suite of financial services to a varied client portfolio.
Well established, this accountancy practice truly understands how to support its clients and always strives to deliver service excellence. Providing a tailored service, this firm has built an impressive and loyal client base.
Looking for a like-minded professional, this firm offers great professional development opportunities and fosters a supportive working environment that nurtures talent and motivates progression.
What’s On Offer
- £45,000 to £60,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Hybrid working options.
- Pension contribution.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Life Assurance.
- Health membership.
- Wellness initiatives.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead a team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified, or soon to be, with varied tax experience within practice.
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable.
- Previous experience building trusted relationships within a client facing role.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills with a natural ability to inspire those around you.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and sound organisation skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firm.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Sheffield and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'