A renowned UK based Loss Adjusting company with offices worldwide providing claims solutions with exceptional customer service alongside technical expertise are looking to strengthen their Subsidence Team nationwide.
This will be an exciting time for any experienced Property or Subsidence Claims Handler to join, you will be part of a growing specialist division with a big team spirit offering lots of opportunity to progress and develop within the organisation.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims
- Manage your own portfolio of subsidence claims by delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Maintain diary systems, produce client reports/letters
- Liaise with contractors and other relevant external suppliers
- Property/Household or Subsidence Claims Handling experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional Customer Services skills with experience of working within a Customer Services/Complaints Handling environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and in a pressured environment
- Good IT/Systems experience and technology driven
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £30k per annum (flexible)
- remote working
- flexi hours, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
- annual bonus
- flexi holidays
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'