Join us as a Store Manager at our Norwich store earning a base salary of £29,000 per annum with an uncapped discretionary bonus scheme from day one where you could expect to earn up to £1,000 per month.
We are also offering the Store Manager…
- We operate a cost-of-living support scheme, giving the potential to earn an additional £20 per week based on attendance;
- Holiday entitlement is 21 days per annum (plus statutory bank holidays);
- The hours are 40 per week and you will normally work 5 days a week on a rolling rota;
- Being a retail sales role, the successful candidate will be required to work one in two weekends and every other bank holiday.
We are looking for a Store Manager at Fitness Superstore, who will…
- Ensure th store maximises profitability and meet sales targets and KPI’s, as you will have full accountability;
- Manage and motivate a team for continuous increase in sales and efficiency;
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff and conducting performance reviews;
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
- Respond to any customer issues promptly and efficiently;
- Ensure that the store maximises sales opportunities;
- Communicating with customers, the team, Head Office, senior management team, employees at other stores, etc. in person, over the phone, and by email;
- Comply with regulations on store operations;
- Monitor staff behaviour, attitude, and presentation to make sure they are a positive reflection of the retail store’s values;
- Share product knowledge with customers and with store’s team members;
- Inspire the team to do their best by being a role model and an authoritative example of their possible future with the company.
The successful Store Manager will have…
- At least 3 years management and sales experience;
- To be able to deliver targets and drive sales growth;
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly;
- Customer focus;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas;
- Excellent numerical skills;
- Excellent I.T. skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Teamworking skills;
- To be very competitive in nature;
- Positive attitude.
We are looking for candidates with a CV that proves they are a proactive manager with hands-on experience and can meet all the above requirements as well as provide examples of past successes.
- Financial Performance
- Retail Sales
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'