Our client are a fast growth ecommerce business.
Your main responsibilities
They are a brand full of exceptionally passionate designers and makers, and as the Social/ Community Manager, it will be your job to make sure that passion is shared with customers (both existing and future).
At the highest level your role will be to develop the audience into a tight knit community of brand advocates and enthusiasts.
In practical terms that means you’ll be spending your days:
- Managing all organic social media activity. The brand is most active on Meta and YouTube, but actively look for other platforms to develop.
- Working on the social media strategy with the wider team and owning its implementation.
- Developing content ideas/initiatives and producing assets with assistance from the wider team.
- Identifying opportunities for collaborations with social influencers and building relevant relationships.
- Answering comments/customer requests coming from social platforms.
This role would suit a social media manager or experienced executive (3+ years) who is ready to take a step up in their career.
Ideally you’ll have the ability to produce basic content assets (both stills and video), but you’ll have a distinct advantage if you can do more sophisticated video editing.
Experience with outreach, either from a social or more traditional PR role, would also be beneficial for the role.
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- The website runs on Shopify so familiarity with its reports would be an advantage.
Excellent package on offer.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'