Join us as a Sales Advisor at our Norwich store earning a base salary of £24,200 per annum with an uncapped discretionary bonus scheme from day one where you could expect to earn up to £400 per month.
We are also offering the Sales Advisor…
- We operate a cost-of-living support scheme, giving the potential to earn an additional £20 per week based on attendance;
- Personal use of in-store equipment after hours;
- Great staff discount (following probation);
- Full product training and induction;
- 29 days holiday per year (including bank holidays).
We are looking for a Sales Advisor at Fitness Superstore, who will…
- Provide an unsurpassed in-store experience for our customers;
- Sell high-quality fitness equipment face-to-face and over the phone and Live Chat;
- Achieve sales targets by analysing the needs of the customer and making informed product recommendations;
- Provide all necessary information about our products and "apps" to the customer, demonstrating whenever necessary;
- Work with our customer service and operations teams to ensure efficient customer solutions;
- Be an "out of the box" thinker - we welcome new ideas and creativity;
- Work 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be required to work one in two weekends & every other bank holiday.
The successful Sales Advisor will have…
- A confident, proactive approach, with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment;
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience;
- The ability to upsell and cross-sell, driving the sales process from initial welcome, to product testing, to purchase;
- The motivation to hit your targets and earn generous bonuses month after month;
- A natural people person who is passionate about the customer experience;
- A good level of numeracy and excellent communication skills.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'