Passionate about fitness? Outgoing with great sales skills? Then we need you at Fitness Superstore!
Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore are the UK’s leading Fitness Equipment Specialist. As a destination store business, our customers travel to our nationwide stores to try our huge range of equipment before they buy, get some top training advice and design their dream home gyms.
We are rated as excellent on Trust Pilot so please apply if you are excellent too!
About the Sales Advisor role…
As a Sales Advisor you will…
- Provide an unsurpassed in-store experience for our customers;
- Sell high-quality fitness equipment face-to-face and over the phone;
- Achieve sales targets by analysing the needs of the customer and making informed product recommendations;
- Provide all necessary information about our products and "apps" to the customer, demonstrating whenever necessary;
- Work with our customer service and operations teams to ensure efficient customer solutions;
- Be an "out of the box" thinker - we welcome new ideas and creativity;
- Work 30 hours per week - regular days of work will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, including Bank Holidays. Overtime available to cover staff holidays and sickness.
We’re looking a Sales Advisor with…
- A confident, proactive approach, with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment;
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience;
- The ability to upsell and cross-sell, driving the sales process from initial welcome, to product testing, to purchase;
- The motivation to hit your targets and earn generous bonuses month after month;
- A natural people person who is passionate about the customer experience.
- A good level of numeracy and excellent communication skills
What the Sales Advisor will get in return…
- A base salary of £12.25 per hour;
- A discretionary bonus scheme, where you could expect to earn up to £250 per month;
- We operate a cost-of-living support scheme, giving the potential to earn an additional £25 per week based on attendance;
- Personal use of in-store equipment after hours;
- Great staff discount (following probation);
- Full product training and induction.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'