Experienced Recruitment Consultants - blue collar construction market HOT DESK OPPORTUNITY
With live temps to work on
Due to planned expansion we want to talk to experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking to advance their careers.
Whether you want to grow a team around you in a supported, professional, high-performance recruitment culture, or become a senior member of the team without managerial responsibility, we want to talk to you..
* enviable reputation in the Construction Recruitment market - blue collar
* exceptional client base
* boutique environment
* excellent quality of our service
* high performance culture
Why join us?
* boutique environment - you have the opportunity to actively shape the business in future
* support from senior management with construction recruitment experience
* excellent earning potential uncapped commission scheme paid monthly
* clear career route to management or Principal Consultant with promotion based on merit
* UK wide client coverage in sector no boundaries or restrictions
* recognise and reward success
* enviable office location
* high-perfoming team of recruiters who create a supportive and winning environment
For the right person there is a clear opportunity in place to develop a team around them, with a phased development plan to support this. Excellent training and development is available at every stage of your career including the skills needed to prepare you for management / to develop existing management skills, or to take on the challenge of a senior role without the responsibility of managing a team.
Were looking for people who pride themselves in delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates while maintaining their commercial edge, with a proven desire to forge new client relationships and recognise their successes.
* a proven track record in construction Recruitment OR another technical market
* solid billing history
* money-motivated, professional and ambitious
* strong business development skills
* able to build lasting relationships
* driven, proactive, confident and resilient
* able to lead by example
* team spirit, positivity and a quality approach will make you stand out from the competition
- Construction Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'