Experienced Recruitment Consultants - blue collar construction market
Due to planned expansion we want to talk to experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking to advance their careers.
Whether you want to grow a team around you in a supported, professional, high-performance recruitment culture, or become a senior member of the team without managerial responsibility, we want to talk to you..
* enviable reputation in both the Recruitment and Technology industries
* exceptional client base
* boutique environment
* excellent quality of our service
* high performance culture
Why join us?
* boutique environment - you have the opportunity to actively shape the business in future
* support from senior management with construction recruitment experience
* excellent earning potential uncapped commission scheme paid monthly
* clear career route to management or Principal Consultant with promotion based on merit
* UK wide client coverage in sector no boundaries or restrictions
* recognise and reward success
* enviable office location
* high-perfoming team of recruiters who create a supportive and winning environment
For the right person there is a clear opportunity in place to develop a team around them, with a phased development plan to support this. Excellent training and development is available at every stage of your career including the skills needed to prepare you for management / to develop existing management skills, or to take on the challenge of a senior role without the responsibility of managing a team.
Were looking for people who pride themselves in delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates while maintaining their commercial edge, with a proven desire to forge new client relationships and recognise their successes.
* a proven track record in construction Recruitment OR another technical market
* solid billing history
* money-motivated, professional and ambitious
* strong business development skills
* able to build lasting relationships
* driven, proactive, confident and resilient
* able to lead by example
* team spirit, positivity and a quality approach will make you stand out from the competition
- Construction Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"