A leading Independent Global Loss Adjuster with offices around the world providing Loss Adjusting, Claims and Risk Management Services who have a focus on Speciality Markets and Complex Commercial are now seeking an experienced Claims Handler to join their Essex base which will be hybrid working.
You will report to the Claims Manager with the Real Estate Team and be responsible for managing a portfolio of Property and Liability Claims for both the UK and Europe through to settlement.
- Investigating, negotiating, and agreeing settlement of claims
- Liaising with Insured, Insurers/Brokers to achieve the timely conclusion of claims
- Liaise with stakeholders overseas
- Produce reports
- Ensure time reporting and billing is compliant
- Liaise closely with Adjuster where appropriate
- Attend Client review meetings
- Previous Claims handling experience including caseload management
- Experience of handling Real Estate/Commercial Property Loss Adjusting Sectors
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability of establishing good working relationships with the team, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Proven capability in negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Industry qualifications or working towards
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Annual Basic Salary
- Plus benefits package
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'