Job Title: Property Manager
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job Description: As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a portfolio of residential/student properties, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all rental units. Your main focus will be on providing excellent customer service to both landlords and tenants, while also handling various administrative and maintenance tasks.
Tenant Relations: Act as the main point of contact for tenants, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and maintenance requests promptly and professionally.
Property Inspections: Conduct regular property inspections to assess the condition of rental units and identify any required maintenance or repairs.
Lease Management: Oversee the lease agreement process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Rent Collection: Monitor rent payments and follow up on any late or outstanding payments, adhering to the company's rent collection procedures.
Maintenance Coordination: Coordinate property maintenance and repairs, liaising with contractors and vendors to ensure timely completion of tasks.
New Tenancy Setup: Manage the process of new tenancy setup, including handling tenant onboarding and move-in inspections.
Compliance and Legal: Stay updated with relevant property regulations and ensure that all properties under your management comply with legal requirements.
Financial Reporting: Maintain accurate records of property-related expenses and income, preparing periodic financial reports for landlords.
Conflict Resolution: Address and resolve tenant disputes or issues in a fair and professional manner.
Property Marketing: Assist in marketing vacant rental units, preparing property listings, and conducting viewings when necessary.
Holiday and Working Hours:
- The role offers 20 days of annual leave.
- 8.45am - 5.30pm Mon - Friday
- Holidays during the months of June and July are not permitted due to the student changeover period.
- The company generally closes between Christmas and New Year.
- The Property Manager will be required to work one in four Saturdays. However, they will receive a day off in lieu for any Saturday worked.
- Previous experience in property management or a related field is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of property laws and regulations is beneficial.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company, offering a competitive salary and the chance to work in a dynamic and rewarding industry. If you have a passion for property management and possess the required skills, we encourage you to apply.
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'