Internal Account Manager - Asset Finance
Salary to £35,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
A highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets is looking to recruit an internal Account Manager.
The purpose of the role is to work alongside other Account Managers and Relationship Managers to create, build and maintain excellent and productive customer relationships. To maintain and drive increased sales from current and new vendor/dealer/ broker partners.
This office based role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to build new and maintain existing relationships will be key to their success as will the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain existing vendor / dealer / broker / partner programmes
- Following up dealer /vendor / broker end user customer introductions, proactively make telephone calls to discuss financing requirements, negotiate pricing and close the sale.
- Promote and sell products and pricing policy and negotiate on rate if required and/or refer to Relationship Manager or Team Leader Together with Relationship Manager undertake personal visits to the vendor / dealer / broker where required
- Be prepared to attend the relevant industry events with the aim of supporting relationships and maintaining industry awareness
- Regularly manage vendor / dealer / broker pipelines
- Ensure proposals are promptly acted upon and submitted via the relevant systems (Engage). Manage Risk declines and act as the first point of contact for appealing decisions
- On a day to day basis build strong personal relationships and become the first internal point of vendor / dealer / broker partner contact for proposals
- Hit personal and team volume, income and margin targets
To be considered for this role you should possess at least three years previous experience in a Sales Support / internal account management position within the leasing and asset finance industry preferably working in the low tech equipment sector. You should have strong customer care, communication and negotiation skills. Display enthusiasm, drive and be a team player.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an established and well respected equipment finance company.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'