Our client, a prestigious financial planning firm in Manchester are looking to appoint an IFA Administrator to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
As a Financial Services professional you will be joining a firm with an impressive employee retention rate, which is a direct result of a fantastic working environment, continued personal development and an attractive remuneration package
Supporting a team of experienced paraplanners & financial planners, duties & responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business applications across the key financial products
- Submitting transaction & trade requests including fund switches on and off platform
- Obtaining illustrations & product literature
- Acquiring client portfolio valuations
- Preparation of annual review packs for client meetings
- Acting as a key point of contact for financial planners & clients
- Liaising with product providers
- Actioning LOAs
- Maintaining an accurate record of the Client’s financial situation
- IFA/ financial planning administration experience (essential)
- Experience of using Intelligent Office (desirable)
- knowledge of provider platforms
- Highly organised
What’s on offer:
- Starting basic salary of up to £28,000 + bonus
- Home working
- 25 days holiday
- Full study support inclusive of training courses
- Structured career progression
Please contact submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'