We are recruiting a I&C Commissioning Engineer to join our client based in Essex.
The successful applicant will be required to Manage and Commission the Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation elements of multi-million-pound water industry projects.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the I&C Commissioning Engineer role?
- Experience commissioning Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation equipment.
- Are able to proactively problem solve issues onsite.
- Have the ability to work closely as part of a team to successfully deliver projects.
- Have initiative and drive to carry out assigned tasks and activities.
- Can carry out their work in a proactive and professional manner.
Apply today to be considered for this I&C Commissioning Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the I&C Commissioning Engineer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Water Industry
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'