Our client are a fast growth ecommerce business.
The primary role of the Ecommerce Assistant is to ensure excellent data quality to serve products to ecommerce site and external third party partners.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Executive on the product data gathering & image uploads 3rd party selling partners
- Be comfortable working in spreadsheets and performing vlookups and similar functions
- Be quick to learn new technology such as 3rd party image portals
- Assist with the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload
- Assisting with product copy management, putting briefs together for the copywriter when needed
- Select and resize images for third parties using Adobe Lightroom
- Working closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to solve product data issues
- Liaising with representatives from 3rd parties to resolve issues
- Running daily product checks using data to reactivate and deactivate products as required
- Support the Technical Ecommerce Manager by assisting in customer service
- Any other customer service or administration tasks as and when required.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- We need someone who is analytical and self-motivated, with the resilience to react quickly to a fast-changing environment
- Have a passion for technical monitoring and performance in an ecommerce environment
- An excellent attention to detail & quality
- Highly organised
- Good Excel/spreadsheet skills
- Preferable experience with web CMS’ but not essential
- Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic, bursting with ideas and the drive to make things better
- An enthusiastic & energetic, 'go the extra mile’ work ethic
Excellent package on offer
- Online Marketplace
- Technical Assistance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'