Are you looking for a rewarding career in customer service? Do you have a passion for helping people and solving problems? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the Customer Service Executive role I am recruiting for.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be the first point of contact for all customers, providing them with friendly and professional support through phone and email. You will also be responsible for:
- Handling customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback in a timely and empathetic manner
- Processing and recording orders on various systems to ensure efficient and accurate service
- Liaising with suppliers and other departments for a collaborative approach
- Provide a friendly and professional service to build rapport and encourage repeat business
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and professional personality with a positive attitude
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate stepping into the corporate world. Full training will be provided but you must be willing to learn, have strong computer skills and be able to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the industry. Apply today or contact Charlotte Singleton at Reed Bournemouth for more information.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'