Corporate Tax Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
This Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job in Lichfield is a superb opportunity for a career-driven candidate looking to progress their practice career.
Perhaps you’re a Corporate Tax Senior looking for the next step up in your career. Or, are you already at Assistant Manager level looking for a new challenge?
- Would you love a varied role with a reputable firm offering a market-beating pay and perks package?
- Would hybrid working with two days per week in the office offer you a better work/life balance?
We want to hear from you if you have a proven track record of managing clients, overseeing staff, and supporting business growth.
You’ll be a strong communicator, proactive problem solver, and natural relationship builder.
Does this sound like you?
Contact us today to take a step towards this fantastic Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job in Lichfield.
- Manage a varied client portfolio, including monitoring all commercial aspects of portfolio management.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Drafting financial statements.
- Reviewing work completed by junior team members, providing constructive feedback.
- Leading liaison with HMRC, including preparing letters for senior review and reviewing letters prepared by junior staff.
- Building trusted client relationships, proactively handling queries and problem solving.
- Dealing with compliance work, including payment advice letters.
- Working closely with other departments, such as audit to obtain relevant information.
- Keeping up-to-date with tax knowledge, championing knowledge sharing across the team.
- Delegating work to junior staff, overseeing workflow and quality control.
About The Employer
This Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job in Lichfield is on offer with an employee-centric firm that recognises and rewards hard work.
With an experienced team of long-serving staff, this reputable firm prides itself on its impressive professional development opportunities and its significant and loyal client portfolio.
This firm is looking for a hands-on candidate who can work closely with a Corporate Tax Manager to ensure service excellence across a thriving tax function.
What’s On Offer
- £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Hybrid working - 2 days in office per week
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Modern offices and social activities
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive company values
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA, or CTA qualified or studying with previous experience within practice.
- Qualified by extensive experience would also be considered.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in the field of tax advisory
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
- Commercial business acumen
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Corporate Tax
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'