My client is seeking a Childcare Solicitor to join their firm in Bedford, Bedfordshire or Northampton, Northamptonshire.
Working within an experienced and supportive team there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person.
This is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining resilience and focus under pressure. As a team player you will have strong communication and organisational skills. You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority. Together with strong advocacy and client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
The ideal candidate for this role must have experience in the following areas:
• Children Act Proceedings
• Care proceedings
• Domestic violence cases
• Legally aided work
• Meeting new clients, taking instructions and advising;
• Using CCMS for legal aid applications, amendments and billing;
• Working with and supporting vulnerable clients, for example survivors of domestic abuse and parents involve in care proceedings
• Representing clients at Court and conducting own advocacy;
• Building and conducting their own caseload;
• Drafting statements and all other documents as required;
• Attending advocates and professionals meetings;
• Liaising and building links with external agencies
• Networking in order to assist in the expansion of the office.
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- family law
- law firm
- legal firm
- childcare solicitor
- family lawyer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'