Are you an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with plenty of experience in audit and some experience of tax and accounts? Would you be excited to earn a market leading salary and an outstanding set of associated rewards and to work with UK Top 50 firm of accountants?
If so, this Audit Senior job in East London could be your next professional step.
We’re inviting accountants with several years of audit experience and a good all round understanding of the full range of accounting services to contact us without delay to find out more about this one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Feedback from candidates we’ve placed with this firm is consistently positive and we’re certain that talented auditors will enjoy a very bright future with this firm and benefit from mentoring, CPD and plentiful opportunities to progress in your career.Job Purpose
- Support a portfolio of audit, maintaining excellent rapport as their go-to advisor.
- Work closely with the Audit Managers to ensure expectations, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Provision of audit services from planning to completion.
- Mentor junior staff through constructive feedback and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain accurate knowledge in audit legislation and changes to best practice with a view to the delivery of accurate client advice.
- Reviewing processes and implementing more efficient ways of service delivery.
- Supporting the firm to continue on its trajectory of growth with regular networking and contributing innovative ideas for expansion.
- Set an example as a hands-on Audit Senior.
This UK Top 50 firm of accountants has been providing comprehensive accounting services nationally for over 100 years. It’s reputation is excellent and as a proud Equal Opportunities Employer you can be certain that this firm will offer you an excellent future career in audit.Employee Benefits
- £52,000 to £55,000 pa.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Flexible hours.
- Hybrid working.
- Wellbeing support.
- Wellbeing support.
- Life assurance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Study support and CPD.
- Enhanced statutory leave.
- Social and teambuilding events.
- Off street parking
- Cycle to work scheme.
- ACA, ACCA qualified with a proven track record within practice.
- Experienced to Semi Senior Accountant level.
- Adept at using accountancy software.
- Technically competent across the Microsoft suite.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Good communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Strong business acumen.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.?
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in East London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.?
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'