Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you enthusiastic to gain hands-on audit exposure whilst learning from an experienced team?
This Audit Semi Senior job in Walsall is a fantastic opportunity for a promising candidate to join a reputable, top 50 accountancy practice that provides a full suite of financial services to a loyal and growing client portfolio.
Offering a competitive salary, an impressive package of benefits, and study support, this employee-centric accountancy practice is an employer of choice for candidates. Fostering a supportive working environment with inclusive company values and a real focus on nurturing and progressing staff, this firm will suit a career-driven professional.
We want to hear from you if:
- You're keen to develop an all-encompassing audit skillset, supporting a varied client portfolio
- You can confidently work closely with senior team members, supporting the overall delivery of the audit function
- You're eager to learn from an experienced team, undertaking continuous professional development
We're looking for someone who is eager to build a progressive audit career. Demonstrating good communication skills and strong attention to detail, you'll be a self-motivated Semi Senior keen to specialise in audit. Able to support a dynamic team with the delivery of various audit engagements, you'll be keen to work closely with clients whilst gaining a commercial awareness within practice.
Are you excited to work for a forward-thinking firm of accountants that is a sought-after employer for junior auditors? If so, contact us today to learn more about this Audit Semi Senior job in Walsall.
- Assist with a range of audit engagements, supporting senior team members.
- Preparation of system notes.
- Preparation of basic audit elements, such as analytical reviews for senior input.
- Liaise directly with clients, proactively handling queries.
- Motivated and proactive member of a busy engine room.
- Eager to learn from an experienced team, scoping professional development opportunities.
- Supporting the wider firm with ad hoc duties as needed.
About the Employer
This top 50 accountancy practice in Walsall is recognised for its tailored accountancy support, working with a significant and loyal client portfolio.
The highly successful firm adopts a proactive approach to problem-solving and always strives to deliver excellence.
Looking for a like-minded professional who can be an integral part of its engine room, this firm is best suited to a highly motivated professional who is eager to learn.
What’s On Offer
- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working around core hours
- Hybrid working options
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Study support
- Modern office and social activities
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant education with some previous audit experience
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong work ethic, time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm to learn from an experienced team
- Proactive problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work confidently with senior team members
- Passionate about supporting a wide variety of clients
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Walsall and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'