Are you the experienced Audit Manager we’re looking for?
We strongly encourage you to consider this Audit Manager job in Stoke-on-Trent if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Are you a seasoned auditor looking for the chance to make a real difference at a reputable accountancy firm?
- Are you a great communicator with strong people management skills?
- Are you a natural relationship builder, able to work closely with clients and Partners?
If so, you could secure a varied role with a UK Top 50 accountancy firm offering impressive professional development opportunities and a defined path to progression.
We’re looking for a career-driven candidate who is keen to further develop a progressive practice career, working with a wide variety of clients and further learning from an experienced team.
Does this sound like you? On offer is a market-leading salary and a full-suite of benefits.
Apply in confidence today for this Audit Manager job in Stoke-on-Trent.Job Purpose
- Autonomously manage a portfolio of audit clients, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are met.
- Work closely with Partners to provide the highest standard of service.
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion, including some field work.
- Support junior staff with performance, learning and development.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Business development and networking.
- Champion your own professional development, scoping training opportunities.
This UK Top 50 firm is recognised for its personalised approach to accounting services, working with clients in Staffordshire and across the UK.
Fostering an educational working environment, this highly regarded team of accountants and advisors empowers its staff through continued learning and development and provides a defined path to progression.
Enjoying stable growth, this accountancy firm is looking for a career-driven and hands-on candidate who can support this positive trajectory.What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working considered
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Continued professional development
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Open and inclusive culture
- Modern offices and social events
- Qualified with varied audit experience within practice.
- Able to work autonomously whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- Adept at supporting audits from planning to completion.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Business development experience.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Stoke-on-Trent and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'