Does a varied role with a leading accountancy practice in London appeal to you? We’d love to hear from you if you’re a strong communicator, proactive problem solver, and self-motivated team player.
Are you a standout Audit & Accounts Semi Senior ready for the next step in your career? Or perhaps you’re already at Senior level and looking for a new challenge with a forward-thinking firm that offers a clear path to progression.
You should consider this role if:
- You would love a market beating salary and attractive benefits package
- You would benefit from a good work/life balance with flexible working options
- You’re career-minded and motivated by professional development
This Audit & Accounts Senior job in London is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team of accountants and auditors who work with a diverse and growing client portfolio across the UK, offering impressive career progression opportunities and the chance to really make the role your own.
We’re looking for a standout candidate who is technically minded with a proven track record of supporting a varied client portfolio across audit and accounts. With good working knowledge of software and a keen eye for detail, you’ll be able to support clients and colleagues alike. Passionate about working closely with clients, you’ll be adept at building and nurturing relationships as their go-to contact for queries.
Able to inspire those around you, you’ll mentor junior staff by reviewing work with constructive feedback, knowledge sharing, and identifying training opportunities. You’ll also be enthusiastic about your own professional development, undertaking training and learning from the experienced team.
Does this Audit & Accounts Senior job in London sound like the right opportunity for you? Contact us in confidence today to learn more.Job Purpose
- Support a varied client portfolio across audit and accounts duties.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of cashflow statements under accounting standards.
- Preparation and review of draft tax computations.
- Completion of audits for Partner review and sign off.
- Undertake risk and control assessments.
- Plan workflow and delegate to junior staff, as well as reviewing work and providing constructive feedback.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure a high standard of service is being provided.
- Build trusted client relationships, being the go-to for support.
- Champion your own professional development, enthusiastically undertaking training opportunities.
This thriving accountancy practice in London provides trusted accountancy services to a varied and loyal client portfolio, and is recognised for its employee-centric approach.
This proactive firm is looking for a standout Audit & Accounts Senior who can be an integral part of the team, championing service excellence and motivating those around them.
This Audit & Accounts Senior job in London will suit someone who can step into the role and set an example to junior staff whilst working closely with clients to deliver the best possible service.Benefit from
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension and generous annual leave
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible working around core hours
- Professional development opportunities
- A clear path to career progression
- Modern offices and regular team activities
- A supportive working environment
- Inclusive company values
- Qualified, part-qualified, or QBE with previous experience within practice.
- A proved track record of supporting clients with varied experience across audit and accounts.
- Able to confidently work closely with senior team members as a hands-on member of a small but dynamic team.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and accountancy software.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, and reliable, with an eagerness to progress.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good awareness of current affairs.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive problem solver.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.??
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.??
- External Audit
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'