Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Does the prospect of a management job with a varied split of audit and accounts sound interesting? Would you like to work for an award winning firm offering contemporary accounting services in the heart of central London?
Perhaps a market-beating salary of up to £48,000 sounds like something you would like to know more about?
We’re searching for an ambitious, technically focused and highly organised professional, with significant supervisory and strong IT skills who can act in a pivotal role of support for the management of both audit and accounts.
This opportunity will suit someone who is confident in providing first-class client relationships and has excellent commercial acumen. You will be working at Semi Senior Accountant level or above and you’ll be qualified or qualified by experience.
This firm offers the same level of commitment and support to their staff as they do to their clients and their extensive package of professional development rewards as well as a great salary means the successful candidate will enjoy a very bright future indeed.
- Support the management team with the planning and completion of audits for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Complete the audit file electronically.
- Review of statutory accounts.
- Prepare tax computations when relevant to audit assignments.
- Work closely with clients to build trusted relationships, being the go-to for support.
- Deliver a strong commercial awareness, reviewing opportunities for fee development.
- Underpin audit and accounts matters with current legislation and compliance.
- Delegate work to, and mentor an audit team, supporting with their learning and development.
- Set an example for the team as a natural supervisor of the team.
About The Employer
If you’d like to work in central London at a contemporary firm of accountants that is growing at pace and wants to recruit accountants who want to grow alongside them, then this is the firm for you!
Committed to nurturing their team, this award winning firm puts on plenty of team building and away day opportunities so staff can get to know one another on a deeper level. This firm is also committed to the continued professional development of their staff so you can be certain your future is bright if you secure this Audit and Accounts Senior job in London!
What’s On Offer
- £40,000 to £48,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Team building opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Generous annual leave and company pension.
- Central London offices and supportive working environment.
- Time off in lieu.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA?qualified with demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
- Strong knowledge of audit and general accounting.
- Experience supervising a small team of junior staff.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Good awareness of current affairs.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive problem solver.
- Relationship management.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'