Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
This thriving and growing firm of accountants serving a regional portfolio of clients in and around North London are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior in Edgeware. If you’re an accountant with a great all-rounder skillset and equal interest in audit, accounts and tax, this could be the perfect role for you.
Offering an excellent salary of up to £48,000 per annum and a defined pathway of progression, this firm is seeking a confident and motivated professional who is committed to providing a truly excellent level of service.
You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience and you’ll have experience supervising a team of junior accountants, nurturing client relationships and monitoring workflow and deadlines.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated accountant, contact us without delay to find out more.
- Support the management team with the planning and completion of audits for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts.
- Prepare tax computations when relevant to audit assignments.
- Work closely with clients to build trusted relationships, being the go-to for support.
- Deliver a strong commercial awareness, reviewing opportunities for fee development.
- Underpin audit and accounts matters with current legislation and compliance.
- Delegate work to, and mentor an audit team, supporting with their learning and development.
- Set an example for the team as a natural supervisor of the team.
About The Employer
This firm is proud of their heritage and always strive to find the balance between tried and tested, traditional methods of accounting and a more modern approach. They treat their staff very well and are committed to ensuring their offices are a happy and positive place to work.
What’s On Offer
- £40,000 to £48,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Generous annual leave.
- Company pension.
- Supportive and inclusive workplace.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA?qualified or qualified by experience with demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
- Strong knowledge of audit and general accounting.
- Experience supervising a small team of junior staff.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Good awareness of current affairs.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive problem solver.
- Relationship management.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Edgeware and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'