Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Calling all standout Audit & Accounts Seniors. We want to hear from you if:
- You want a good work / life balance with hybrid working options
- You excel at working closely with clients, leading your own varied portfolio
- You can deliver an all-encompassing skillset as an integral team member
This Audit & Accounts Senior job in London is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly
regarded accountancy practice in London, gaining exposure to clients from a wide range of business sectors.
We’re looking for a qualified accountant with impressive experience in practice, leading audits from planning to completion and managing accounts with minimal input from senior staff. This role will suit someone who can lead a team confidently and constructively, is able to supervise deadlines and budgets, and is enthusiastic about professional development.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, a proactive problem solver, and a natural leader. Does this sound like you? Contact us in confidence today to take a step towards your new accountancy practice role.
- Lead audits, from planning to completion, monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Prepare financial statements to completion, including taking responsibility for on-site audit team where necessary.
- Work closely with colleagues, handling any queries and supporting draft accounts and tax computations where needed.
- Building trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients, being the go-to advisor for any queries.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members, confidently overseeing a small team.
- Confidently network and undertake business development activities.
- Work collaboratively with the wider firm, supporting with ad hoc duties as needed.
About The Firm
This successful accountancy practice in London always strives to deliver the highest standard of service, adopting and client and employee centric approach.
Providing a full suite of accountancy support and business advise to a loyal client portfolio, this Audit & Accounts Senior job in London is based within a highly regarded regional firm.
They have a professional yet relaxed work environment with a focus on providing training opportunities and championing professional development.
What’s On Offer
- £45,000 to £60,000 per annum.
- Permanent role.
- Flexible/ hybrid working options.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and educational working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified with previous audit and accounts management experiencewithin practice.
- Experience leading a small team, providing constructive mentorship.
- Working knowledge of accounting software.
- Self-motived with attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills and customer service.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Good time management and punctual.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'