Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation that has consistently evolved and grown in the last couple of years. Do you also want to work for an organisation who is able to consider flexible working, where you can split your week up between working at home and in the office (they are extremely flexible)? If so, read on as:
We are working on behalf of a highly respected multi-award business that has a reputation for quality, innovation and exceptional delivery that is rooted in the quality of their staff.
As one of their Pension Administration Associate Consultant (Senior Administrator), you will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day administration of defined benefit pension schemes for several clients and, for some if not all of those clients, ensuring that tasks outlined in our guide on the "day-to-day running of a client" are completed. Additionally, the role will also see you:
- Checking/reviewing work done by more junior team members including method, arithmetic and the overall reasonableness and approach taken
- Demonstrating good working knowledge of current legislation and awareness of proposals that may impact on your clients.
- Monitoring weekly internal news bulletins that contain industry and legislative updates
- Taking ownership for and ensuring that all compliance matters are completed correctly and in good time
- Day to day client contact and their 'go-to' person, taking responsibility for everything that is visible to them and ensuring they are happy and satisfied with the service provided
- Taking a keen interest in the development of more junior team members, assisting them with their work management and delegating work sensibly so that the right people are working on cases considering both fees and experience.
- Keeping your team leader up to date on resourcing and anticipating expected peaks in work
Due to the nature of these progressive roles, it is essential that you possess an excellent knowledge of Defined Benefit (DB) pension administration experience gained within a consultancy/TPA environment and ideally having making good progress with your APMI or similar professional qualifications.
Further information is available on application that includes a generous remuneration package, full support in studying for professional qualification and hybrid working.
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Supervisory Experience
- Client Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'