- Human Resources Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resources Advisor
- Recruitment Assistant
- Human Resources Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Recruitment Administrator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Recruitment Officer
- Training Administrator
- Human Resource Administrator
jobs matching this search were posted in the last week
Human Resources Assistant courses
JOB TITLE: SPANISH CUSTOMER SERVICE & MARKETING ASSISTANT LOCATION: HORSHAM SALARY: £18 - £20K My client is a world-leading design and manufacturer of consumer electronic accessories. They have an excellent reputation in various world markets and are constantly developing and expanding their...
- Horsham - £20,000 per annum - Job type - Permanent, full-time - Date: 24/07/14 - Reference: VB1991 Are you a highly organised Graduate HR Assistant or Administrator? If so, read on Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a keen interest in developing their HR skills. The role is...
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER - ESTATE AGENCY LOCATION: HORSHAM SALARY: OTE £40K Our client is a well known and reputable business that is the largest independt Estate Agency based in South East England. They have also achieved some of the highest accreditations in their industry. The key...
JOB TITLE: FINANCE OFFICER LOCATION: HORSHAM SALARY: CIRCA £22K Our client requires an experienced Finance Officer who works well under pressure, and to tight deadlines, to join their team for a fixed term 6 month contact. Required Skills: Proven experience of a computerised accounting system...
- £15,000 - £20,000 per annum, pro-rata
- 9 July
- 13 applications
South Coast Human Resources Ltd
Our client is a successful manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Chichester. They are recruiting an Estimation Assistant / Sales Administrator to join their small, but busy team. The role is part time with hours of 7.30am - 4:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (32 hours per week)...