Reed Graduate Training Scheme
We are looking for high-calibre graduates to join our industry leading Graduate Training Scheme from September 2014.
The Reed Graduate Training Scheme is an integral part of our future strategy. It has a proven track record of developing graduates into Senior Managers and leaders of our worldwide business.
- Starting salary of up to £21,000 (£23,000 in London)
- Joining bonus of £2,000
- Uncapped bonus
- Industry leading training programme
- Mentoring programme with a senior Director
- Professional qualification sponsorship (CIPD, CIMA, CIM, etc)
Here’s what you’ll be doing over the three years on the GTS…
Year 1 – You'll get to grips with how our business works. Understanding our core operations is fundamental to your future success and you’ve got three options to decide between:
- Recruitment Consultant – we’ve been providing recruitment solutions for over 50 years so we can give you the knowledge on how to be successful. Embark on this fast paced and challenging role to develop your own client portfolio through a mix of sales calls, client visits, presentations, and networking events.
- Media Sales Executive – we’re the UK's #1 job site. Be a part of a high energy environment in a creative and forward thinking media company. You’ll be selling reed.co.uk to new businesses and managing relationships with current clients.
- Employment Adviser/Broker – we’ve helped over 120,000 people move from benefits into work. In a hugely rewarding role, you’ll be supporting long-term unemployed and disadvantaged individuals to achieve positive and lasting change in their lives.
Year 2 – It’s likely you’ll thrive in your 1st role and want to enter our accelerated management route in one of the above options. We’d encourage this as we’re always on the look out for talented future managers.
Alternatively you could be jetting off to one of our international offices including Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia. Opportunities also arise in our core support services, including Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal, Training and Development, or even within one of our Charity offices.
Year 3 – We expect you to be moving into a senior position by this point. If you're in operations then we can offer unrivalled development through our Management Academy – a year long programme that moulds talented individuals into our future managers.
Other opportunities exist internationally or within our support offices. By the time you exit the scheme, you’ll have picked up a breadth of experience and ready to progress into a permanent role.
For more information please visit our Facebook page