As the sole suppliers to the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust for all their fixed term non medical staff, we are currently recruiting for a trainer/floorwalker to work full time initially on a 4 month basis.
- To create, plan and deliver all training materials. This will include writing training notes, lesson plans and student exercises.
- Providing training to a multitude of staff including senior management and healthcare professionals.
- Deliver and design complex learning materials using elearning.
- Facilitate elearning support sessions.
- Work with the project manager to suggest and implement training delivery.
- Design methods of testing and assessing student competencies.
- Help with business change processes.
- Provide support/guidance to staff members.
- General ICT database up keep.
To support the Implementation Analysts in their change management & business process re-engineering activities. Stakeholder workshop/meeting arrangements. Stakeholder workshop/meeting documentation. Process documentation. Obtain & evaluate participant feedback.
- Any other duties deemed relevant by your hiring manager.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity previously. However, if you have worked within data migration, have a good knowledge windows 7 and are able to start ASAP, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Please note that; due to the amount of applications expected, only successful applicants will be contacted.