Our Client is looking for a New Product Development NPD Senior Technologist for their team in Kings Lynn.
Relocation Package on offer for right candidate
To assist the NPD Manager and team in Kings Lynn the development of new product concepts from initial brief to timely product launch.
- Responsible for specific project work as directed by the NPD Manager
- Reviewing product success
- Experienced in developing products from concept to full production
- A hands on developer and confident in documenting the process and recipes they develop
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Working closely with suppliers of ingredients and packaging
- Preparing development and presentation samples
- Preparation of taste panels for internal and external customers
- Ensure products are legal and safe by proper formulation, shelf life testing and relevant interfacing with the regulatory department
- Handle all paperwork to ensure the success of a new product including initial product specifications and make up procedures
- To visit customers, suppliers and any other third party as required by the demands of the business
- Any other reasonable request or instruction as required
As the New Product Specialist (NPD)
Cooked meats experience is an advantage but not essential
- You will be a confident decision maker and have excellent attention to detail, be numerate and literate and be an effective communicator.
- Experience with quality systems and meat processing would be beneficial, but training will be provided.
- This is a great opportunity for a confident, flexible and hard-working individual.
As an international organisation our client prides themselves on creating high quality food, exceed many recognised industry standards and care about their people. If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help them make a difference, we would like to hear from you.