Space Recruitment Limited More jobs from Space Recruitment Limited
CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager
My client are looking for passionate experienced trainer to join their team.
As a CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring partner trainer competency to increase Customer satisfaction and improve agent performance. You will represent Global Training in our Contact Centers, developing effective working relationships with Service Delivery and partner Center Leadership.
This role is expected to display the highest levels of professionalism in their day-to-day interactions. You will ensure that that agents are prepared to deliver superior performance for our partners. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering stellar training curriculum and learning interventions.
The CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager performs quarterly evaluations of partner training teams, is an important part of the Trainer endorsement process and performs regional support of all training needs. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in analyzing business results, identifying any learning opportunities that might exist, performing discovery sessions to uncover the root cause of the issue and designing a learning intervention that addresses the issue.
The CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager will lead train the trainer activities for both new hire and recurrent training for agents. This position will work under moderate supervision and will work with the CEMEA Training Manager to set schedules and priorities.
Partnering with the Service Delivery team, the CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager will identify learning activities to support the teams and design / deliver just in time learning activities to deliver measurable results.
This role will share best practices throughout the network.
The ideal candidate will be able to display a positive approach to training with an outstanding level of enthusiasm. This position will also complete other duties as assigned. This position will be located in Egypt.
Responsibilities / Competencies
- Demonstrated training capabilities along with coaching experience
- Responsible for regional effectiveness of training efforts
- Ability to work with multiple overlapping projects
- Ability to facilitate curriculum and lead group discussions in a professional manner
- This position will consist of approximately 60% training delivery, auditing and coaching sales Trainers, 20% curriculum design and 20% providing feedback to Instructional Designers on curriculum development
- This position may have up to 30% travel (10% global)
- Position located : Cairo
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proven collaboration and relationship building skills a must
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability set priorities
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Be a solutions driven problem solver
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Schedule flexibility is crucial. The CEMEA Learning & Development Program Manager is expected to be able to adjust their work schedule based upon the task and audience
- Strong experience with agent tools preferred
- Ability to review curriculum effectiveness and relate its relevance to targeted audiences
- Active participation in the curriculum design process
- Strong relationship builder with assigned partner center to identify and meet training needs
- Ability to learn different technologies and operating policies and procedures quickly
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized under pressure
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Experience using e-learning tools (i.e. Frontpage, Captivate, Lectora, etc.) is a plus
Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Live Meeting and Internet Explorer
- Trainer certifications preferred
- Travel experience with relevant GDS knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years call centre experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years training experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable discipline desirable
- Talent for facilitating effective and engaging curricula presentations in a variety of delivery formats
- Strong interpersonal skills, use of good judgment, and flexibility are crucial
- Thorough understanding of Adult Learning Principles
- Ability to model values of the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English & French language skills