TribePost Ltd are working on behalf of Newbridge House to fill this vacancy.
Available vacancy: Healthcare Assistant
This position is based in: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Salary: £15,928 (£8.14/hour)
Bank: (Zero hours) £8.49/hour
Newbridge House is a specialist Eating Disorder unit based in Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, providing in and out-patient services to young people aged 11-18. With unprecedented demand and an enviable reputation for excellent service provision we have had significant success through the dedication, innovation and determination of our talented and close team of professionals.
• Upbeat, positive and caring with a genuine desire to build supportive relationships with colleagues and patients?
• Keen to make a real impact, have your ideas listened to and learn from the best?
• Hardworking, organised and computer literate?
• Ready to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team in a therapeutic patient-centred environment?
• A highly motivated individual ideally with previous experience in a caring setting. Alternatively are you looking for a career change? We have previously employed administrators, teaching assistants, learning disability support workers, drama graduates, retail assistants, events coordinators.
• Thinking about entering the nursing profession?
WE OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY:
• To give emotional support to young people with eating plans and supervision in the dining room.
• To support the nursing team in carrying out their duties.
• To be part of the multi-disciplinary team providing care and support to all young people.
• To work full time or Bank work Shifts are 07.30-15.30 and 12.30 -20.30 with occasional nights from 20.00-08.00.
• To train and work with experts from a range of disciplines, attend extension training, develop mentoring skills and individually plan a variety of development opportunities directed by your personal interests and ability.
• To work in a small friendly non-hierarchical organisation where you can be as 'bigger’ fish as you want to be in our 'small professional pond’
• To make a real difference to young people’s lives, help them and their families understand their issues, work together, get well and have real hope for the future.
If this describes you and fits the challenging non-prescriptive opportunity you are looking for with excellent career prospects please submit a CV plus a cover letter.
Closing date for applications: 27th February 2014
This vacancy is being advertised by TribePost Ltd. The services advertised by TribePost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Healthcare, Healthcare assistant, NHS, Eating disorders, Carer, out-patient, patient care