From £7.80 per hour plus benefits
At Amazon, our Operations function is at the heart of the customer experience. Delivering millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Join our team and you'll receive, pick, pack and dispatch parcels - working to the highest standards to make sure we exceed our customers' expectations.
You'll need a strong work ethic, sharp attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment. If you've worked in a similar setting before, all the better. Most importantly however, you'll bring a true commitment to customer service and help to deliver a first-class Amazon experience.
Amazon Associate Benefits
Rates from£7.80 per hour
Overtime paid at premium rates
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you'll be working
Comprehensive benefits package including Restricted Stock Units, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme and More!
Full training provided by Amazon
Career Choice Programme- build a career while you work, with Amazon funded study opportunities in high demand subjects (after qualifying period).
Casual dress environment
Free hot drinks
Car parking on site
Subsidised hot meals available
Job location: Royal Oak Industrial Estate, Daventry. Local transport links to Daventry, Northampton and Rugby.
Apply Now: Come along to our Hiring Event on 19th January, where we’ll be making on-the-spot job offers* or fast-track your application by applying online today (insert Salesforce or visit www.jobsatamazon.co.uk for more information)
*subject to eligibility
When attending a Hiring Event you will need to bring;
- Your Photo ID and proof of right to work in the UK. E.g. Passport, full birth certificate (with additional proof of National Insurance number), Driving License, National Identity Card (EU only), Visa or Armed Forces ID
- National Insurance number. E.g. NI Card, letter from HMRC or JobCentrePlus
- Proof of address issued with the last three months. E.g. Council Tax Bill, Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement or Credit Card Statement
- Previous address history (last seven years)
- Previous employer details (name, contact details and dates of employment for previous three employers)
- Existing licenses for Powered Industrial Truck and People Up Platform (Reach, Walkies, Order Pickers, Stand-ups) if available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job