Upto £50,000 basic with realistic £100,000+ OTE
I have got an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the UK. With aggressive expansion plans in 2017, they are now looking for a Franchise Sales Manager to lead their growth. The role is a senior role and you will be very much involved in the strategy of the company going forward.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following experiences
- Experience in UK / International franchise sales from leads through to closing single and multiple deals
- Financially astute, able to assess suitability of prospects
- Ability to guide potential franchisee's through the process with clear and seamless focus on finance, legal & operations
- Have an in depth knowledge of the product in a short space of time, you will need to hit the ground running!
- Provide up to date analytic's of sales
- Involvement in a range of lead generation & sales aiding projects
To be considered for the role, you must have at least 5 years experience in a similar role: Franchise Sales Manager, Franchise Director, Franchise development manager. The head office is based in London but the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK as the role will involve extensive travel.
So, if interested please APPLY NOW. Interviews available ASAP.
- Business Development
- Franchise Sales
- Franchise Director
- Franchise Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job