An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced telephone based customer service assistants to join the Remortgage Department based in Leeds City Centre.
The post holder will assist the Remortgage case executives in dealing with enquiries from clients, estate agents, applicants, solicitors and any other stakeholders in the Remortgage transaction on the progress and update of the case file.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all customers/clients/third parties being an 'ambassador' for Optima Legal, answering all calls within the agreed service standards.
- Proactively liaise with clients/customers/third parties by telephone to keep them regularly and proactively updated and progress the case within SLAs.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems and deal with difficult situations in a professional manner, reporting the problem to the case executive where appropriate
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and a highly professional manner.
- Telephone relevant internal/external parties to request, chase and obtain information/documentation.
- Ensure relevant systems and files are updated on a regular basis including the case management system
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues as appropriate.
- Review and check outbound post to ensure there are no errors and all attached documentation relate to the relevant file.
- Review file to ensure file ready to completion dates to be arranged.
- Ensure that every case/activity is worked as proactively and accurately as possible, updating all parties regularly.
- Flexible working to cover opening hours.
- Minimum of six months experience working in a busy call centre environment is essential.
- Previous Conveyance/Mortgage experience would be desirable
- An academic background or interest in law would be advantageous
- Experience of working with a case management system would be preferable
We offer a comprehensive training programme making this role an ideal opportunity for anyone looking for a career in a legal environment.
The successful candidate must have excellent client care skills and should be highly organised and confident. In addition, they must possess a pro-active approach and a "can do" attitude. They should have excellent communication skills to be able to deal with any of the key stakeholders in the Remortgage process confidently and calmly.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV, quoting the reference Senior Remortgage Assistant to Amanda Cleworth.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Optima Legal is an award winning national law firm providing debt recovery, dispute resolution and legal property services to UK businesses from our offices in Leeds, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Our firm is on an exciting journey and we’re looking for highly motivated and committed individuals to join us. Our remortgage department acts for the UK’s leading lenders and has a reputation for delivering high quality client and customer service. If you’d like to part of this award winning team then we’d love to hear from you.
From our city centre locations, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a Pension Scheme and subsidised travel.