Salary: £10.77 - £15* per Hour
Benefits: PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments, Mileage or travel time compensation, £200 Refer-a-friend scheme*, Free yearly DBS*, Free mandatory and service-specific training*, Excellent out-of-hours support, Dedicated consultant support, Varied career opportunities, Flexible working opportunities, Weekly payroll
Swiis are looking to recruit Contact Supervisors in Coventry. As a contact supervisor your role would be to transport children to and from their foster carers and supervise and assess contacts and provide support to children and their families. There may be times when you have to attend meetings and reviews to support social workers in their statutory functions.
- At least 1 year of recent paid experience working with Looked after children in a relevant field in the UK
- Ability to remain impartial and confident when supervising the most complex cases
- Car driver
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
- £10.77 - £15* per Hour
- PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments
- Mileage or travel time compensation
- Refer-a-friend scheme - £200 per friend*
- Free yearly DBS*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Weekly payroll
With more than 25 years’ experience, Swiis have an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training and guidance and support.
We don’t take great for granted. We make great happen.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.