Call Centre Telesales Superstars Required!
Our Client who is based near Old Street and Liverpool Street station is looking for confident and well spoken sales people to join their telesales team.
Our client is one of Europe’s largest outsourced sales centres and are constantly expanding and looking to add new talent to the team. Some of there clients include British Telecom, Daily Mail, Vauxhall and a host of others.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Making outbound calls to potential and existing residential customers on behalf of one of the largest and well known telecoms companies in the UK
• Handling Inbound calls from potential and existing residential customers on behalf of one of the largest and well known telecoms companies in the UK
• Flexible / Adaptable working in a fast paced environment
• Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
• Responsibility for accurate data entry
• Maintain a positive attitude in handling calls professionally
• Maintain adherence to compliance areas
• Sound basic education, numerate with demonstrably good use of English, written and oral
• Ability to learn and take on board coaching and development
• Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop own knowledge and skill set
• Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment
• GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
• Experience of working within a Contact centre environment
• Experience working within a busy sales team based environment
Hours of work:
37.5 Hours per week Monday to Saturday on a shift rota basis (Alternate Saturdays)
Some flexibility towards shifts is required as per work floor requirements including Sundays
This is a temporary to permanent contract, please only apply if you are looking for a permanent opportunity.
Salary: £7.00 per hour + commission x benefits (i.e. gym membership, nvq training and more!)
Interviews are taking place on Monday so apply now!
To apply please email a copy of your CV to info @ nl-recruitment.com with "old street telesales" in the subject line.