Brand & Synchronisation Manager
As a part of the synchronisation team, you will be responsible for coordinating information on our clients releases and helping drive synch & brand business. This will include keeping the synch team and 3rd party brand partners fully up to date on all signings and related news. The role will also include creative pitching of the catalogues.
Essential Job Function:
• Synch liaison with the marketing team, product managers, admin & business affairs team.
• Attend internal meetings, as needed, as a representative of the synch department.
• Co-coordinating information and tools on all releases and ensuring the synch team and 3rd party brand partners are updated and focused.
• Responsible for marketing the catalogue through the creation of e-newsletters and other email promotions.
• Create, develop and maintain relationships with varying levels of executives at Brands.
• Create strategic proposals that will tie in with upcoming artist releases / marketing campaigns.
• Maintain relationships with clients, including but not limited writers and artists as well as their representatives.
• Attend client events/shows as necessary and bring key contacts as guests.
• Work with the rest of the synch team on creative pitches across advertising, film and TV (as needed).
• Requires experience within the brand & synchronization business at a Music Publisher or Label.
Desired Knowledge & Skills
• Experienced knowledge of music licensing, including the industry terminology and language used to negotiate the material deal points of a brand and synchronisation licensing.
• Knowledge of copyright as it relates to the music industry (on both the master and publishing side).
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, iTunes, QuickTime Pro, Emailing marketing tools etc.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, organized, timely and accurate.
• Punctual, available to work overtime.
• Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.