TribePost Ltd are working on behalf of The Coppid Beech Hotel to fill this vacancy.
Available vacancy: Bar Manager / Club Manager / Brasserie Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: From £25k-£28k per year + Gratuities, meals on duty etc.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced manager to run our busy Brasserie/Bar/Night Club Operation.
Set within the 4 star Coppid Beech Hotel in Bracknell, Berkshire, is our busy Brasserie and Bier Keller Operation, and separate Apres Night Club. The Keller functions as an informal restaurant/bar and at weekends operates with live bands or comedy shows. Apres Night Club runs only on Friday and Saturday nights, but on occasions is booked out for other events. Both these facilities are closed on Sundays.
We are now looking for a new manager to run these two areas. The successful candidate will ideally have the following:-
• Previous management experience in busy bar/restaurants.
• Experience in devising and running promotions and future events.
• Good people management experience and ability to successfully manage staff
• Have a natural ability with customers- be a front of house person
• Have experience of running budgets and understanding the financial aspects of a bar/restaurant business.
• Have a high level of integrity and honesty
• Be happy and able to work evenings/ early mornings on Friday and Saturday
If this job role is of interest to you, please submit your CV together with covering letter.
This vacancy is being advertised by TribePost Ltd. The services advertised by TribePost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Bar Manager, Club Manager, Nightclub Manager, Brasserie Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Management, Club Management, Nightclub Management, Brasserie Managemenet, Restaurant Management