- Price £662
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 4 Days, Full-time
Tutor is available to students.
This new to the market course was developed by Astutis along with support from the IOSH Aviation and Aerospace group (AAG).
The IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation training course is suitable for those in a line management or supervisory role working within the Aviation and Airport Sector. Through completing the course delegates can ensure that, as managers, they meet their responsibilities for Health and Safety in the workplace.
Who is it for?
The course is ideal for line managers and supervisors who need to ensure that their place of work is both compliant and a safe environment.
This 4-day course covers:
- An introduction to Managing Safely in Aviation
- Investigation accidents and incidents
- Human factors
- Assessing risk
- Controlling risk
- Understanding managers responsibilities
- Common hazards in aviation
- Measuring performance
- Protecting the environment