As the year comes to an end, we’re excited to be whipping off the covers to reveal an all-new look for our brand advertising in 2018.
But first, we must say goodbye to a reed.co.uk icon.
James Reed – not the real one! – has been fronting reed.co.uk’s brand advertising for the last six years. But the time has now come for him to hang up his armour / cape / spacesuit etc…
So why the change?
Like any market-leading brand, we need to move with the times, stay relevant and build for our future success. And, with a nod and a heartfelt thanks to our James Reed character, we’re about to start a new chapter in the evolution of the reed.co.uk brand.
Our latest campaign delivers new ads with wide-ranging appeal, specifically and deliberately amongst those hard-to-reach, hard-to-impress, ambitious young professionals – the audience with which every brand strives to connect.
And so, after detailed consumer research, our advertising focus now turns to that feeling you get when you Love Mondays: the expression of joy of loving your job – and loving every Monday.
We’ll be unveiling four new TV commercials and a whole new look for our digital and outdoor advertising in January. Our ads will focus on those expressions of Monday love: expressions which wow us, entertain us, thrill us and make us laugh. They’re extreme and often ridiculous because they’re born of passion – and love. And there’s one thing they always have the power to do: ask a simple question:
‘Do YOU have a job which makes you love Mondays?’
Because if you don’t, reed.co.uk is here to help you find one.
Coming in January – stills from the latest ads:
Big media reach – more candidates, more applications:
1. Four brand new TV ads – live throughout the year
We reached over 22 million adults in full-time employment in our last campaign – and 2018 is going to be even bigger.
- Going live on January 7th
- Brand new creative approach – without the James Reed character
- 15 million adults in full-time employment will see it at least six times in January alone
2. Our biggest ever outdoor campaign
The promotion isn’t just limited to TV screens. We’re launching a wide range of new outdoor ads, which have been completely revamped to spread the Love Mondays message to the masses.
- Going live on January 1st
- Visibility on some of the UK’s top travel routes – including road, rail and buses
- All-new visual identity for ‘Love Mondays’
3. Dedicated digital targeting
We’re going live across a plethora of digital platforms, with new YouTube ads being released to coincide with the campaign.
- New YouTube creative live from January 7th
- Targeted, custom-built ads, delivering maximum reach across a range of demographics
- Building on our award-winning reputation for innovative creative on the world’s most popular video platform
4. Industry-leading social media promotion
With more followers than any other UK recruitment brand, we’ll reach more jobseekers than ever – whether they’re ‘second screening’ whilst they watch TV or just killing time on the commute.
- Twitter and Facebook promotion from January 7th
- Brand new digital ads, made specifically for Snapchat
- Dedicated re-targeting campaigns to send candidates straight to the most relevant roles
And that’s not all…We’ve got exciting plans for radio, Instagram, Spotify and more. Watch this space…
Act fast and hire the talent you need
reed.co.uk is attracting more of the high-value talent your business needs.
Advertise your vacancies in time for the New Year to take advantage of our widest candidate reach yet.
Want to know more about how reed.co.uk can drive the most relevant candidates to your roles? Our team of expert Account Managers are on hand to show you how reed.co.uk can benefit your business.
Call today on 0845 241 9293 to find out more.