We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Manager to be field-based and look after the various dealers with their service plans.
You will be given a key area north of England depending on where you are based.
- Evaluate dealer capabilities, and work to develop a service action plan by comparing dealer current state to dealer standards, while examining future needs based on projected business growth
- Evaluate dealer service personnel and training needs, and initiate action plans based on results of the investigation, and through comparing knowledge, skills, and abilities of current personnel to those required for dealer business growth
- Evaluate warranty impact on dealer performance and customer satisfaction in the territory, while reviewing data on product failures and cost of warranty claims, with the ultimate goal being to rectify product failures and increase product uptime. The role holder will be required to report suspicious warranty activity to the Country Service Manager (CSM)
- Resolve product quality or performance issues for customers and dealers within an acceptable timeframe, escalating to the CSM, where appropriate. The Service Manager will be required to demonstrate direct and indirect technical problem-solving skills
- Assist in providing technical feedback from the field in order to escalate issues to a European level
- Provide technical feedback from the field, for example, reporting dealer/customer issues to product support, sales, and marketing, as well as serving as a member of the sales pursuance team
- Ensure that incident reports (fire, personal injury, or fatalities) are submitted in an appropriate and timely manner, providing technical expertise to support the legal team where necessary
- Provide through follow up of dealer/area service relevant KPI
- Manage policy spending/operating budgets within the target (budget/forecast), and policy claim approval
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'