Zipcar Team Leader - Customer Service
Zipcar UK currently has a position available for high calibre New Members Team Leader, looking to further their customer focussed career in the mobility industry.
London is now our largest market globally, with over a quarter of a million members using a fleet of 3,000 vehicles across two services: our established Roundtrip offering and our newer one-way floating Flex service.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Head of Insurance, International, the New Members Team Leader will be responsible to leading the new members team to ensure our members application process is as seamless and efficient as possible, while highlighting potential risks to the business to minimize financial loss and help provide a better, safer service
Duties and Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the New Members team to ensure vetting completion in a set time
- Monitoring teams performance and motivating them to achieve their goals
- Setting team and individual targets and ensuring they are met
- Training all New Members team new starters on their full job role
- Providing ongoing feedback, coaching and support to team members
- Owning recruitment, daily staffing organization and task assignments
- Handling complaints and escalations efficiently
- Using multiple business tools to identify and assess risk flags
- Keeping up to speed on current risk trends
- Maintaining and updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Identifying technical barriers to entry and working with engineering to overcome these
- Identifying Credit Card and Identity fraud
- Flagging potential suspicious applications
- Investigating fraud rings applying
- Conducting account reviews
Requirements & Qualifications
The successful candidate would ideally bring:
- Experience of at least 2 years working in sales or customer services roles
- Experience in Training agents
- Experience dealing with escalated complaints
- A strong understanding of Zipcar’s goals and a high level of resourcefulness when reviewing service changes in order to drive a successful business.
- Team player with an outgoing, friendly personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office based programs
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- High level of personal drive and sound judgement
- Tenacity, enthusiasm and a high work rate.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong intuition and ability to notice inconsistencies
40 hours and 5 days per week Monday - Sunday.
Standard shifts range from 9am - 6pm
- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Team Leader